Why not let Thornton & Blake’s experts help with the design & installation of your bespoke kitchen or cabinetry?
Whether you are ready to build your dream kitchen, make over your laundry or want a custom solution to your storage needs anywhere in your home, Thornton & Blake can help.
Our services cover custom kitchens, built-in wardrobes & bookcases, entertainment units & custom laundries.
The Thornton & Blake difference is that you work with a qualified interior designer and an expert kitchen/cabinetry designer to ensure that your project not only looks great but is in design harmony with the rest of your home. With an interior designer by your side, making choices from myriad colours and finishes means your project will come together smoothly including the special details that resolve a space. We consider all the elements that make a scheme not only functional but beautiful and uniquely yours. Every project is custom built & installed by qualified, experienced cabinetmakers and tradespeople to ensure a result that you will be delighted with for years to come. And you’ll have peace of mind with our 10-year warranty on all the manufactured components.
Our approach to each project ensures that we are with you throughout the entire design & installation process.
- Free in-home consultation with one of our interior designers & kitchen/cabinetry experts
We discuss your ideas for layout, colours, finishes, appliances, etc & provide design advice to help you make the most of your space. An initial check measure is conducted to allow for design drawings to be developed.
- Review draft design drawings with interior designer & kitchen/cabinetry designer
A face-to-face meeting with you to discuss your design, colours & finishes & to make any changes that you require.
- A detailed cost estimate is provided for your approval
- Revised design drawings to customer
Revised plans & 3-D renderings of your project sent to you for review.
- Review revised design drawings with interior designer & kitchen/cabinetry designer
A face-to-face meeting with you to ensure the final drawings are exactly what you require. Finalise all colours, finishes, benchtops, handles, appliances, etc.
- Final check measure
A qualified kitchen/cabinetry installer carries out a meticulous final check measure of your space to ensure a perfect result on installation.
- Final design drawings developed & signed off by customer
- Cabinetry manufacture
Your project is manufactured to the highest standards by our quality assured (ISO9001:2015) cabinet maker in Western Sydney.
Our expert installers & tradespeople install your kitchen or cabinetry with scrupulous attention to detail for a result that you are sure to be delighted with.
The Thornton & Blake difference:
- You work with a qualified interior designer & kitchen/cabinetry designer to achieve the best possible result.
- Free in-home consultation to discuss & refine your ideas.
- Extensive range of colours, finishes, benchtops, splashbacks & handles to choose from.
- Detailed plans & 3-D rendering (CAD) of your project so you can be confident in how the finished product will look.
- Professional manufacture by our quality assured cabinet maker.
- Expert installation by qualified tradespeople.
- We provide a 10-year warranty on cabinetry manufacture for your peace of mind.