- Your personal information may include information about your:
- contact details such as email, telephone number and facsimile
- mail and residential address
- purchase history
When it is collected
Some examples of when we might collect your personal information include, but is not limited to, when you:
- purchase goods or services from us
- contact us for information or a quote
- request a home visit to provide decorating or design advice, assess your heating needs
- subscribe to a mailing list
- attend an event
- enter a promotion or competition
- subscribe to a mailing list
- apply for a job
If you would like to know if we are collecting your personal information, contact us.
How we might use your Personal Information
We only collect and use personal information for the purposes for which it was provided to us (which will normally be obvious at the time of collection), related purposes or as permitted or required by law. By providing your personal information to us, you consent to the use of this information by us for:
- the purposes of the order, supply and delivery of goods.
- communication for the purposes of customer cares and warranties, and general goods purchased from us; and
- to send to you from time to time, marketing and promotional material including but not limited to, invitations to events, special offers and company bulletins. If you would like to discontinue this service, you can contact us & we will take you off our distribution list.
Disclosure of your Personal Information
Any personal information provided to us may be disclosed, if appropriate, to other entities in order to facilitate the purpose for which the information was collected. Such entities generally include:
- third party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide a service to us such as secure storage and archiving services or to manage any other aspect of our business.
- government bodies, regulators, law enforcement agencies and any other parties where authorised or required by law and as permitted by the Privacy Act.
- other entities if you have given your express consent; and
- any other entities identified at the time of collecting your personal information or to which we are legally required to disclose your personal information.
Protecting your Personal Information
We take reasonable steps to protect any personal information that we hold from misuse, interference and loss and from unauthorised access, alteration and disclosure. For example, we implement security measures such as security procedures for access to our business premises and within our offices, as well as IT security procedures including password protection, firewalls and other site monitoring procedures. However, data protection measures are never completely secure and, despite the measures we have put in place, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information. You must take care to protect your personal information (for example, by protecting any usernames and passwords). You should notify us as soon as possible if you become aware of any security breaches.
Access to and correction of your Personal Information
You may access personal information we hold about you, subject to a small number of legal restrictions or exemptions. Where such restrictions or exemptions exist, we will advise you of those reasons at the time of your request. We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we hold about you is accurate, complete and up to date. However, we also rely on you to advise us of any changes to your personal information. Please contact us using the contact details below as soon as possible if there are any changes to your personal information or if you believe that the personal information we hold about you requires correction so that we can update your file accordingly. If you do wish to access or correct your personal information, please make a request in writing to us at email@example.com.
Unsubscribing or Opting out
If you would like to unsubscribe or opt out from receiving our newsletters or updates at any time, for any reason, please follow the instructions at the relevant site (which will normally be at the bottom of the page). Alternatively, you can email us.